UPMC Family Medicine Faculty Development for Global Health Fellowship seeks to prepare physicians for global leadership in Family Medicine Education by building on established training in Family Medicine scholarship and education through international medicine, public health, cultural competence and health care leadership training in international contexts. Graduates will be prepared to contribute to Family Medicine residency training and medical school departments in the US and globally.
Global Health Fellows will focus Faculty Development Fellowship assignments and electives to include:
- Teaching and leadership in monthly integrated global health seminar series
- INMED Professional Certificate Course in International Medicine & Public Health
- Four weeks international elective time per year
- Attendance at AAFP Global Health Workshop
Additional elective opportunities are available in:
- Obstetric Education
- WVU Tropical Medicine course modules
- HIV Medicine
For more information, click here!