One Year Fellowship
The one-year fellowship includes the basic curriculum and the option of taking selected courses at the University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health (GSPH) or the University of Pittsburgh Institute for Clinical Research Education (ICRE).
Two Year Fellowship with Advanced Degree
The two-year fellowship encompasses all aspects of the one-year program and the option to add:
- Master in Public Health: to provide research skills as well as community/global training to maximize improvement of health in the US and world wide
- Masters of Science in Medical Education: to provide intense training in clinical education in those pursuing careers in medical education and clinical teaching
- Masters of Science in Clinical Research: to provide intense training in the design and implementation of high-quality clinical research involving human subjects
The fellow completes all of the master’s coursework at the University of Pittsburgh (GSPH or ICRE) on a part-time basis over two years while adapting the fellowship research project to fulfill the requirement for the master’s degree.
These degree options are fully funded by the fellowship.
Additional Education Options
- Mini MBA
- Mini Master in Health Administration
- Health Systems Leadership and Management Certificate
- Other full day, half day or series on wide variety of topics offered by the University of Pittsburgh, Katz School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University, etc.